Comparing prices? I can tell you now, you will get cheaper inverters than the ones that we sell, but we have a repair workshop and we see the burned-out results every week of inferior auction site inverters. I wouldn't think about connecting my TV or laptop to one of these cheapo boxes. You buy it cheap, you buy it twice!
This great 24 Volt inverter is rated at 300 Watts so will run mid-sized accessories,
such as Laptop's, iPad's, tablets, mobile phones, amazon's kindle, games consoles, TV's & netbooks etc.
Roadtek's newly designed, compact and lightweight 300W 24V modified sine wave power inverter with a Universal outlet socket, suitable for 3 pin UK and 2 Pin European plugs. It also has a USB port, which allows you to power and charge USB enabled devices.
The inverter comes with a standard cigarette lighter plug and turns vehicle's 24V battery voltage into modified sine wave like 240V alternating voltage, which is fully adequate for a multitude of applications i.e. charging phones/laptops, reading lamps or running other low powered items.
- Highly reliable and efficient
- High load ability
- Modified sine wave output
- Easy access fuse
- Temperature and Load controlled cooling fan
- Overload and short circuit protection
- Over/Under input voltage protection
- Reverse polarity and over temperature protection
- USB port
- On/Off switch
- Universal Socket - suitable for UK and EU Plugs
- Inverter on and Fault mode LED indicator lights
- Cigarette lighter plug
- CE and ROHS Approved
- Suitable for trucks, lorries, commercial vehicles, caravans, boats and other 24v applications
- Input Voltage: 24V DC
- Output Voltage: 200V - 240V AC Modified sine wave
- USB: 5V, 500mA
- Output Frequency: 50Hz +0.1%
- Continuous Power: 300W
- Surge Power: 600W
- Efficiency: Up to 88%
- Output Waveform: 50Hz +0.1%
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 105 x 55 x 160mm
- Weight: Approx 0.65 kg