This is the latest PRO version of the new Truckers Diary. It is larger and has even MORE space with 2 pages per day and 808 pages to record your driving information.
We also sell the slightly smaller version of the diary with 1 page per day and 448 pages.
By observing the simple to follow guidelines this diary will help you better understand and comply with the some of the many rules and regulations that apply to a professional driver: From recording driving time, rest periods, POA and weekly/fortnightly hours — you will find this diary an invaluable tool of the trade.
At the rear of the diary you will find an easy to follow guide on all the subjects you’re likely to encounter as a driver:
- Daily Walkaround Check Diagram
- A Guide to Maintaining Roadworthiness
- EU Drivers’ Hours Regulations
- GB Domestic Rules
- Mixed EU and Domestic Driving during 1 Day
- Road Transport (Working Time) Regulations
- Accident Report Sheet
- Contact details for British Embassies Overseas
- A list of European Bank Holidays
- A directory of useful ‘phone numbers including Lorry Breakdown Assistance and more
It includes information on drivers’ hours, working time or walk around checks as well as signposts to further sources of help. In the worst case scenario, there is also a fifteenpoint accident form to help in the event of a RTA.